Please join us
229 Main Street
P.O. Box 220
Dayton, Virginia 22821
Send an e-mail
Welcome to the web site for Shepherd of the Valley. The Lutheran Church is located on Main Street
(across from the Post Office) in the charming, historic town of Dayton, Virginia, on the south edge of
Harrisonburg, in the Shenandoah Valley.
We are a small, traditional Lutheran congregation with a "down home" touch where you will be sure to receive a
We'll have the red carpet out for you!
Our Outreach is extended to the community...
- Habitat for Humanity
- Bridgewater Area Food Pantry
- Adopt-a-Highway Program
- Social Service Projects
- World Hunger Appeal/Disaster Relief
- Welcoming our Spanish neighbors
- English as a Second Language classes (ESL)
- Vacation Bible School
- Camelot Nursing Home Service
- Weekday Religious Education
- Minnick School - Harrisonburg
- Music Concerts at the Church carry on the legacy of music in Dayton